It's ten oclock. the kids are in bed. We had a crazy day today, lots of emotions from everyone.
Meg and Ashley played outside twice, 15 minutes each. It is pretty cold so i keep a timmer on to make sure they don't stay out there too long. I think it's great that they like to go out there, get rid of some energy and get in some sun light too..
I cleaned of that counter today!! Are you proud?! Shocked? It looks great! Wonder how long that will last. Turnd up the music as we cleaned a little, and I did my Robot dance, it made the girls laugh. I want to hear them laugh everyday, you always play with them, get silly with them and they laugh. I want to keep that up somehow, I'll do my best.
Megan had a little hard time to going to bed, she was missing you. Hopefully it will go better each night. I am going to try to start preparing them for bed earlier, and not rush it so much. That way it will relax them more and help them go to sleep better. It's hard to keep it cool when they are sad. I'm also getting frustrated, but I am working on it. I need to be a better mom, I know that. Alot of things need to change.. I am trying.
I hope tomorrow will be better and easier. One day down...
Hope you got to Ireland safely, that your flight went well, that you got some sleep and some good stuff to eat. Take good care of your self babe..
I miss you baby, I keep thinking you're going to walk through that door from work any minute now.. But you won't.
Aw, I love you so much Honey. I'll always love you. Have a good night where ever you are..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh sweet love. I miss you too! I cant load the movies right now that are on the blog because the internet is too slow. I will post some of the pictures that I have taken so far if you write me and tell me how. I know you expained it to me earlier but you know how it is. Some of the guys that are here with me looked at the pictures with me and they all agreed that they are absolutley adorable. I thank God every day that he has blessed me with such a beutiful family. I will wright again soon. Love you. Trav
Post a Comment