Kiersten Graddy brought these over in a cute little Christmas container last night. I haven't tried the chocolate chip cookies yet, but the little chocolate balls I tried... And oh, myyyy gossshh! They hit the spot! I'm going to ask her for the recipe because I'm going to have to make these for you. I think you will really like them too. They are chocolate balls filled with some kind of a...crispie...goey...yummi....um... they're good okay! I had two and that was enough, they're pretty rich.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
I'm just a girl who smells like a cookie
Kiersten Graddy brought these over in a cute little Christmas container last night. I haven't tried the chocolate chip cookies yet, but the little chocolate balls I tried... And oh, myyyy gossshh! They hit the spot! I'm going to ask her for the recipe because I'm going to have to make these for you. I think you will really like them too. They are chocolate balls filled with some kind of a...crispie...goey...yummi....um... they're good okay! I had two and that was enough, they're pretty rich.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment