Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Old Lady

Saturday the old lady turned 27. She requested Potato Soup for dinner.. Aaah, it was so good!
Then we went real quick and picked up some Sunday pies at BK. The girls sang loud and proud to their momma! They are taking good care of me, they are too sweet!
Ashley almost passed out (as expected) from tasting the ice-cream pie. It was a thumb up!
Same with Megster, she said it was delicious!
Here's momma and the boy.
Then it was time for movie night!! We saw wall-e, the girls got some candy and popcorn. Too much sweets for the girls this weekend.. The girls said they had a fun night -contrary to Ashley's face of horror :) 

1 comment:

Trav/Mia said...

Oh i am so jeleous for that pie. It lookes fantastic. I remember when we went to BK and got some of that pie and it was awsome. I cant wait till I am home and can get some of that.